Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Look away, focus forward

Do you see what happens when you look away for just a minute?

BOOM! Days pass by and you get so caught up in the day-to-day you don't realize it's gone until you sit again and take account. Where did the last few days of January happen to go? I did a few things, I moved around, I got myself from here to there, and landed just in time to look up to see where I am.

I think that is how it works. Don't look back, that's not the way you are going. Look ahead, go forward, live it now, and all that stuff is the way they say to keep on.

My early morning co-worker retired yesterday. She handed over her laptop and security badge, she cleaned out her desk and said many goodbyes. She won't be coming into work this morning. I bet she erased her alarm from going off.

It will all happen in good time. Just look away for a few more minutes.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT