Friday, November 29, 2013

Clean


Thanksgiving was wonderful!  The tried and true menu we repeat year after year is quite the spread.  I'll copy our menu at the end of this post, but the picture above is the cleaned up version of the onslaught of food and it's preparation we had going on in my small kitchen. 
I've gotten the entire area clean.  Dishes are being taken care of in the dishwasher, and I have hand washed all the large pots, pans, and other paraphernalia that was used yesterday.  I've swept and mopped the floors, tablecloths are in the washing machine, and I even put out the recycle bin to the curb for pick-up.
Now, I have the entire day to enjoy the house in it's proper order with the thought of what a great get-together we had and all that we have to be thankful for.
There are a few other things I should probably take care of, but I will tackle the refrigerator a little later.
TT

Thanksgiving Day Menu
Crustini with Basil Pesto
Crackers
with Bacon Cream Cheese & Sour Cream Spread

Roasted Turkey
Cornbread Stuffing
Gravy
Green Beans
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Mashed Potatoes
Carrots
Collard Greens
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Cheese Sauce
Cranberry Sauce
Rolls

Lot's of Wine
Pelligrino
Pomegranate Juice


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT