Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Less Boredom

Brainstorming. A process of making a list of ideas to solve a problem.

I should be good at this. I make lists all the time! I used to make lists for all the many things I had to do to keep them in priority order. Now it's more a tool so I don't forget to do the things that are important. Either way, I guess I could use a little brainstorming session to come up with some creative ideas of how to break up a mundane routine. I need to come up with a list of things to do after work so I don't continually waste hour blocks of time. And some kind of fun should be involved since it is my after-hours. That shouldn't be too hard since my ideas of fun don't always match up to the normal ideas of fun. Sometimes my fun might be considered work by others but it's all in the perspective. It should be a no brainer and I could have an enormous list of items in no time at all.

I can get into this process. I can solve that problem, err, except it isn't really a problem. Is not knowing what to do with your extra time after your boring routine a problem? It is if you continue to be bored.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT