Thursday, December 23, 2010

Short rush

It's a race this morning.  I got up later than usual but didn't seem to move any faster.  That means I have less time to spend before heading out to work.  I could make a list of  "I would rathers" about what I should be doing but I don't have time.  I don't think it would be all that interesting anyway.  Probably not.
But I will rush out and complete another day of work.  I can smile while I say that this morning - once I get this day behind me (the work day part) I will be off, on vacation, using my own free time.
After working today I will be out from work until next year.
It has a nice ring to it.  I am liking the way that sounds.  I am sure I will like the way it feels even better.
Finally...vacation.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT