Friday, December 3, 2010

Attitude (again)

It's 5:55 am and I am staring off at the calendar  I am also looking at the temperature gadget I have in the same corner of my laptop.  I am wishing the mornings were warmer but it is December and it will be about what it is all month and the next and the next.  I can still wish, can't I?  Sure, why not.  I wish it every year.  You would think by now I would just accept the fact that unless I move to the equator (oh, I don't know where) that it will manage to dip down in temperatures a few months of the year.  I am supposed to count my blessings and be happy with all the things I have because it could be so much worse, right?  I am not sure how that figures.  Maybe it's just the weather giving me that bad attitude (again).  Be happy because it could be worse?  That doesn't sound to be too good of a motivator.  It sure doesn't do a thing for me.  But blah, blah, blah, weather. 
I need to move on and away from it.  It's another end of week and doorway into my time as opposed to work time.  Okay, better now.  I grinned a bit.  Okay, maybe smirked but hey, what can I say.  I am working through my annual weather issues.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT