Monday, December 27, 2010

Escaped

I think this might be a good representation of the holiday.
Actually this is the only baking I have done and I managed this only because we didn't have a planned dessert for Christmas dinner.  It's simply Chocolate Almond Biscotti and a holiday variation of my PC cookies.  Instead of the PC being Pecan Chocolate I altered it to Pistachio Cranberry - for the holiday, of course.
It was a very good holiday.  It seems to be still going for me.  I don't think I came upstairs for the past two days.  I didn't check an email or turn on an electronic device for that entire time.  Sonny's girlfriend, Selma, even noticed that I didn't have my laptop with me.  I can't even recount what I have done with my time for the past few days except that I think it may be what I needed and can use a little more of the same.  I'm planning on it.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT