Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It shows

Here is another number to add to the pile.  This is a total of my running miles for October.  This is the highest it has ever been for one month.  I have had two previous months where I have hit 96 miles but never this number.  I guess it is never "this" number until I hit it, right? 
But, this is November and this number will be different this month.  I can't even say if it will be more of less than October's number.  I have this neat little device that tracks it for me and tells me totals and such when I click a few buttons.  It keeps it simple for me so I can try to clear my mind and concentrate on how good it feels to get out and run.  Boy - it's really been feeling great!
Don't the numbers show it?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT