Monday, November 8, 2010

Infected

I think I caught the worst case of the lazys all weekend long.  Have you ever experienced  a weekend when there weren't any real commitments except the normal routine activities and made choices to disregard everything you might do so you can do nothing?  I am positive I was infected with that virus and it took all weekend to shake loose of it.  Well, I might not have even shaken loose of it yet.  I may still be suffering from this malady but I am now just pushing past it because I have certain obligations today and this week...like a job.
I could count off all the things I didn't do.  I don't think you are really interested in hearing them all.  I don't know that I need to hear them all over again because they have been torturing me all weekend as I decided to cast them off and not do any of them.  They only seemed to feed the fatigue of my illness and made me linger stretched out on a sofa reading scores of words until one book was finished and I paused long enough to change directions.  I am calling it changing directions even if it was only to browse the eBook website to decide what other book I wanted to start.  That process took more than a few minutes.  I didn't think I wanted the homicide dectective serial killer themes I have been reading of late but something a little milder.  Dare I say I wanted something lazier. 
So I must have been ill.  I must have been under the weather or not up to par or not on top of my game.  It must have been some viral ailment that kept me from being 100 percent.
Oh, come on, get off it.  I was being lazy.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT