Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Catch up

It is kind of nice to be able to start a work week on a Wednesday.  I know there will be some catching up to do as soon as I get in to work but that will only prove to make my morning speed by that much faster.  That is what I am going for here...to have my workday speed by so I can get to more of the time-off time.  It's hard to imagine that it is mid-July when this year just started.  Of course, it didn't just start but that speed by concept seems to work rather well when you don't think about it too hard or make it too much of a goal.  It seems to happen naturally that way.  
The problem seems to get bogged down when I have too many of the time-off things I want to do that have to fit around the work time things.  I know I will have to hit the gym this afternoon since I didn't get myself out of bed in time for an early morning run.  I need to set some time aside for doing some basic housework and my car needs some major detailing inside and out.  I am sure you don't need my laundry list of items I have to do.  Everyone has their own and understands there is always a list and always has things added and dropped from the list as the calendar keeps speeding by.
It's already the middle of July...I've got so many things to do.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT