Friday, July 2, 2010

Where's the map

There won't be a soul at work today.  Everyone has taken this Friday before the long weekend off from bosses to co-workers.  I am going in and will have one of those quiet days that could possibly turn long but since it's before a three-day weekend I won't really care.  It will be the kind where every click of the minute hand will prove that much closer to being off.  Not such a bad situation to be in.
You would think I had mapped out and planned every free moment from the time I clock out of work this afternoon to the Tuesday morning when I return.  It sooo isn't the case.  I don't have a single thing planned.  But who doesn't want to have that free time?!  Who doesn't want that extra day without the schedule, responsibilities, commitments...
It sure sounds great.  Maybe I will spend the day mapping out and planning some things I might want to do...hmmm...
I'll see how it goes.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT