Friday, January 16, 2015

Talk about it

It seems I registered for a writing course that started this past Wednesday. I remember back in December I received an email from Creative Writing Now offering a course and an abundance of reading materials for what seemed a very low price. It was something like 26.95 and the course didn't start until many weeks, so I went ahead and took advantage of the offer so I could download all the reading materials into a neat little folder and go happily along my way.

The happiness turned to an "Oh," type of reality when I got an email this past Wednesday containing Lesson One of my eight week course, Bringing Characters to Life. I need to complete the first lesson before next Wednesday when I will get the next e-mail containing Lesson Two and so on for eight weeks. THEN, after I complete that, I will start receiving lessons for another class called, Irresistible Fiction. Boy, oh, Boy, that $26.95 is going a long way. Talk about stretching a dollar. Talk about it being Friday and I haven't even read what I'm supposed to do with Lesson One yet. Talk about the folder of reading material I haven't touched yet. Talk about...

I guess there is no time to actually talk about any of it. Talking about it doesn't get you anywhere. Maybe that is what I was thinking back in December when I thought $26.95 was an incredibly low price to actually do something instead of only reading something.

Good thing I have a long weekend.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT