Saturday, January 17, 2015

Lovely Day

My pot of coffee is made and I've been up a while trying to decide where to take my day. I scanned through a magazine to see if contained any inspiration but it was packed with articles about weight loss and super foods. It's a little disheartening to me since I don't have weight to lose (okay, I can always lose 5 pounds) and as far as super foods, if I don't have a deficient in whatever they are high in, I don't really need them, do I? Someone else's super may be average for my system.

The magazine didn't give much inspiration so I'll have to rely on myself. I don't want to eat sweet potatoes stuffed with black beans and spinach. I don't want to add grapefruit sections to my sliced steak. Somehow none of their suggestions sounded very appetizing or inspirational.

But, it isn't all about food. It's time to wake up my weekend and shake up my routine. I need to pull myself out of the house and enjoy what is promising to be a very nice day. And now that I said that I've got the song in my head...I'm feeling better already. I've got it playing on another tab as I finish this up.  I didn't realize it was released in 1977 (of course-no wonder I feel good about it). You know the one by Bill Withers, here's the uTube music... Lovely Day

I told you I never know where my thoughts will take me.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT