Saturday, January 10, 2015

Best intention

It was my intention to stay indoors all day today. I figured I could pull the chuck roast I had in the freezer, let it defrost, and let it slow braise in the oven. I thought today would be a perfect for an all day laundry marathon (like I even have that much laundry to do-I don't). The idea was to take advantage of my Saturday to stay home. Well, I got my wish! Most of the day has been drizzling rain, and stayed cold all day and I haven't left the house once. Not even to walk to the end of the driveway to check the mail. Uh-uh. No. I'm perfectly happy perched here, there, and most every room, all day long. It's worked out exactly how I intended.

The laundry is humming along, all warm and smelling fresh. It can't compare to the aroma escaping the oven as the beef slowing roasts to fork tenderness. I had an intention for my day and I must say, it has worked out very well.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT