Sunday, January 25, 2015

Bday cake

I knew you were coming so I baked a cake.

It's Selma's birthday today. I didn't think she should make her own cake so I made it for her. I knew the boys were coming over yesterday afternoon, so I baked it and let it cool by the time they arrived. Then we got down to the fun part of frosting and decorating. I split the two layers into four so we could put frosting between more layers. On the first layer we spread some frosting, I let them sprinkle walnuts and then add the next layer, frosted, added walnuts and repeated. We even put raspberries in the third layer and both berries and walnuts on top!

I think they did a great job of decorating their mom's birthday cake. Happy Birthday! Can't wait for a slice.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT