Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Break the rules

I've already received Lesson Two in my Character writing course I forgot I signed up for last December. It has been in my e-mail inbox since yesterday and I haven't taken a peek at it yet. It seems I'm setting up some type of ritual where I won't open the e-mail until I 'think' I have time to read through the entire text and start (to finish) the exercise.

It will stay in my inbox until I sit up at my laptop and get other things done and then when I still have a larger than needed allotted amount of time will I open it. I can't possibly take a look prior that perfect time to scan any portion of information beforehand.

I made all these rules up on my own, in my head, after only one other lesson. They might seem to make sense but then they might not. Either way, don't you dare sway from the rules.

It's a miracle I get anything done waiting around for everything in the universe to line up for me.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT