Tuesday, January 13, 2015

At least 50 shades

This is where I have to agree (quickly) with anyone I've heard lately that asked, please, please, could I just see the sky and the sun! It might have been me and only me that said that, but it seems I keep hearing it over and over again.  It might be due to the fact that I've only glimpsed a break in the weather briefly two Saturdays ago for 2 hours. The rest of the two, three, or is it four weeks, we have been living in gray, grey, grayer, (it might even total that ridiculous fifty) shades of the sky.

The reason I have to agree (quickly) is because I cannot allow myself to actually dwell or believe it will stay this way much longer. I mean, it's been going on this long and it won't last forever so we must be at the tail end of it. That's my thinking and I'm sticking to it. Enough with the overcast. Be gone you lingering cold climates. I cast you out.

I'm trying to look forward to blue skies and warmer temperatures.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT