Monday, January 5, 2015

Hi-Ho

And it's off (back) to work I go.

After my extensive holiday and vacation, it's time for me to head back to the salt mines although I believe in the animated Snow White movie it was diamond mines. That's makes it a much bigger incentive for returning to work each day. I am going to collect my diamonds in whatever form I find them. It's also another opportunity to change things up from the usual routine. Let's make it interesting and find ways of doing the same things a slightly different way. Not everything, of course, but some things. I will keep in mind and ask, "How can I do this differently." If there is no other way, then the question will be, "How can I think about this differently?" It's sure to give me some new perspectives on the familiar things around me and could possibly keep me open to finding something shiny and new.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT