Saturday, January 3, 2015

Sorting the weekend

It's the weekend and I finally might be able to sort out what day it is. I've had no idea what time and space I have occupied since I have been off all week and there has been assorted holidays along the way. That always trips me up when trying to pinpoint the day of the week but it's been really spectacular. I could do this long term but not quite yet. I'll have to hold on a little while longer.

I'll get the weather out of the way first thing. We finally had a ferocious thunderstorm last night. The temp right now is about the same it's been all week but (fingers crossed) it will hopefully climb up to 60? sometime today. Who could ask for more. I'll take it.

I might be able to slide into some type of normal routine, if I can remember what that might be. I'll have to head back to work on Monday and if I may be very honest, I haven't given it a thought all week. If the skies clear, I might even decide to head out for some shopping but the day is open and I will see what happens as it happens.

Right now is a good time for a run. I'll have to see how very crowded the gym might be today but, hey, I've managed to get through this part of the year before, until the resolutions fade. We all know how that goes.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT