Friday, January 2, 2015

Going well

Day two of year 2015 and it's been the same cold, rainy weather as the last three days (at least) in a row. Now, I know how very much we need the rain but how many cold days and gray skies can one person take? It's been consistently the same poor conditions and I know, I shouldn't be complaining about the weather. It'll change and hopefully as soon as tomorrow. I'm hoping to see a glimmer of sunshine break through, at least that is what is predicted in the forecast. But it's the weather and who can really predict it?

I can't believe I'm going on about the weather. It hasn't exactly stopped me from doing anything that needed to get done. I got to the car dealership and had my oil change and tires rotated. I made it to Sonny's house to feed his dogs while he is out of town. I even got the tree down and ornaments packed away and trash and recycling sorted. Cold weather, rain, with a possibility of sunshine tomorrow isn't really such a big deal but I would rather...

Day two of year 2015 and all I have to do is talk about the weather. Thing must be going well, if that's all there is to worry about.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT