Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Tired or not

Boy, oh boy.  What's today? I'm usually really good in the mornings but today I'm already dragging a bit. I know I've been busy but what's going on here? I'm going to say it's mostly in my head and the anticipation of completing the week is looming too large. It's making me feel more tired in shorter a time than is truly the case. Mind over matter and all that jazz. I'll steal the cliche.  Sure. Why not? I'm too tired to think up anything original.

Well, not that tired. And the chores that were left over from the weekend are mostly all finished. I'll have some smooth sailing in a few days. And If I check the calendar, yes, yep, Wednesday. Friday is just around the bend.  Keep truckin'.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT