Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pick up the pace

This is turning into a long work week. At least it seems the days are stretching out a little longer than normal. Instead of whipping through the day quickly, the time is pacing out very slowly and monotonously. Gosh, can we please pick up the pace?! Can we get to the weekend already?

The answer is no. Not yet. I'm not even half way through, so far. Why do I want to wish away all these days? And they really have been good days. The weather is right on point. A few degrees less in the afternoon and we can call afternoon runs perfection. Yeah, I admit, this transition month of changing up running from early morning to afternoon hasn't been going very well. I haven't put in the work this month and haven't well, I haven't been making any effort to make the change-over. So nothing has been happening on that front.

It will. It's just a matter of cycling through. A few days this month without isn't going to make all that much a difference in the whole scheme of it all. I just wish the day clipped along a little faster at work.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT