Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Interim

This must be my week to clear out and clean up what I have been doing and change it. I guess I'm needing a rest from pushing so hard on my running. I have gotten up early enough (way before break of dawn type early) but didn't have the gusto to gear up and head out into the dark. This week, no runs. Wait. I don't think it had anything to do with lack of gusto. I think I am in that wait-for-it time when I know it's all going to get rearranged again. I'm getting a little tired of running out in the darkness. I'd like to see a few things when I'm out, and it only seems it's darker and darker as I head out earlier and earlier to get the miles I want to travel in before work.

The time doesn't change for another month. The weather is beginning to break down the higher temperatures for a few degrees milder. But it was still 92 degrees yesterday afternoon and that can be a bit much sometimes. So, I'm caught in an in-between this or that. I'd rather start running again after work. I might need to cut back some mileage and even head to the gym a few times in the interim. I might need to lay out a temporary new plan and even take a few days off.

It's all good. Clear out and clean up. Let the body, feet, heels and rice krispy ankles heal while I change up the routine. It's not stopping, but putting the fun back in the run.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT