Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It's darker out

I'm counting down days this week. One-done. Three more to go then I'm off for three. If today is going to be anything like yesterday it will be history before I know it. Busy, busy and then it will be two. I was never good at math but looking forward to time off has never left me without a solution.

I can't believe how incredibly dark it is at this time in the mornings. It seems since the time change is coming up this weekend the mornings have been darker than they were two or even one month ago. This same time last month wasn't this dark. Was it? Oh well, and next week this time it will be...let me see...fall back, right?...twenty after five instead of what it is now...twenty after six. I'm confused. I'll think about that when I'm off on the weekend. I'm too much caught up in the next few days of getting everything done at work and counting down days. Still a few more to go.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT