Sunday, October 12, 2014

Poof!

I have almost reached a triumphant moment. I will have paid off all credit by this coming Wednesday (payday-the 15th). The house was paid in full last December 2013 and I have been working on getting rid of every last credit card balance on every last credit card we have used. We had a slight set back when we decided to redo the backyard deck and add the cover. It put a little more of a balance on the last card that was due to be paid. But no more...as of this coming Wednesday.

Not only will all that debt be paid, but most of the upkeep on the house is completed. The deck was redone but prior to that we had the A/C units replaced. We had the entire interior of the house repainted, popcorn ceilings scraped and replaced, all new carpeting on the staircase and bedrooms, and new tile flooring on the first floor. We got new appliances in the kitchen, a new washer (dryer hasn't given out yet), and I even paid for some wear and tear maintenance on my car such as new belts, chains, converters and flushes. Oh, so that reminds me. Even though my car is paid in full, we actually still have a note on Jay's car. But all else...poof! As of this coming Wednesday.

I wonder how long it would take for me to slam the balance on that car?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT