Thursday, October 30, 2014

Counted down

Here it is. I've arrived at my Friday of the work week even though it's only Thursday. Splendid. I also managed to get whatever rest I needed to dispel the dragging, tiredness I was feeling. A good nights sleep and the prospect of not having to work on Friday has lifted me right up. What an easy combination.

Of course, Friday is the end of the month and Halloween. I don't have commitments until the evening when we will join Sonny, Selma, and the kids at their house to pass the holiday. Oh wait, I take that back, since I will go out early in the morning to have some blood work taken. Yearly routine stuff that I am winding down for the year, but that leaves me the whole middle chunk of the day for me. I am putting a hem into a gown for my niece. The eighth grader took first place in her regional choir solo competition. She will be going to state. I get the proud piece of making sure the dress looks good on her. I'll take that piece.

So, I guess it's time to start up my day so I can get the work done that needs to get done so I can come back and do the work that I want to do.  Sounds like a plan.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT