Monday, October 27, 2014

Start

That was one fast weekend. I must have blinked.

Monday morning, let's get it started. Since it doesn't feel like I had any time off the past two days, it will be nice to only have the four day work-week I planned. I decided to take Friday off and hopefully the three-day weekend coming up will more than make up for what feels like I just lost. I should probably do some of the things I didn't from this past weekend. I managed to get the kitchen cleaned up, but no laundry. I can work on that today. That's a plan. In fact, the more chores I get done during the next few days will give me back that much more time during my upcoming time off. That sounds like a better plan. Monday morning with a plan. Let's get it started.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT