Sunday, October 19, 2014

Day puzzles and life carts

What an absolute privilege to be up on a Sunday morning and take some time. No rushing, no pressures, no way anything can tip the cart of life over on it's side. There are a million different things I can think of that 'should' be done at this moment, but nothing I can't do later or in just a few. This Sunday I can take everything in stride. The things that need to get done will be done, I have no doubt, and it will all fit into the puzzle of the day.

Grocery shopping, cleaning up, chores...these are the normal activities that make the day-to-day run smoothly. So that I can again have that privilege of stopping and doing the extra things, the no pressure things. And if that cart is to start to tilt and even fall, think of the laughing energy as I stoop down and sit among the split mess. Sorting through all the things I carry around, I can pick up each item, turn it over, and wonder why I carry it in the cart in the first place.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT