Monday, October 6, 2014

Average

Another weekend has gone into the history books. Not really. There wasn't anything that would be interesting enough to record. I couldn't even offer up any tasks that might be close enough to set down as anything other than 'not much, average, nothing really.' As far as weekends go, this past one was a great example of being described merely as gone. Don't get me wrong. There isn't a thing wrong with having an average weekend. I look forward to weekends that I can admit I didn't do much because it really means I got around to the average, everyday, things that get put off all week until there is time. Time I get on an average weekend to do them.

And so, here I am, Monday morning, all caught up and ready. It's time for that week-day routine and after that, since I'm all caught up, I might be able to figure out what it is I'm ready for.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT