Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Home working didn't

Well, my working from home yesterday lasted all of two hours before I packed my company laptop and went to work at work.  There were too many things I needed to do that I had to be in the building to accomplish.  And it is a lot in the next few days.

Coordinating a move of approximately 90 people into quasi-permanent spots in another area until they can restore the module they currently inhabit is a time consuming job.  It's mine, and I needed to be there yesterday to get started.  Today will be another process of information gathering and plotting to move the necessary equipment from one spot to another.  I will be using and filling in the empty spaces available for where they will land for the 4-5 weeks and I need to figure out the best places to put them all.

So, yes, it's another freezing day in the neighborhood.  Let's add a busy schedule and the noise of hepa fans and smell of smoke curling down your lungs to make it all complete.  I guess I better pack my gym bag for when the day is done to relieve it all.  That might be a very good idea.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT