Saturday, January 18, 2014

Guilty

Good Morning, Saturday.  I am feeling energized with all the things that I would like to get done today.  I am feeling like I should skip this part and not blurb here right now.  I might need the time to get other things done instead of pausing for a moment and putting down these words.  I am making myself spill these words out because I know I haven't put anything down since Monday.  Even that particular piece was about spending more time writing but I've blown it off the entire week, anyway.  Am I conflicted about that or am I just making other choices?  Am I looking for that perfect time to write again?  Foolish.  There is no perfect time, I know that.

So, I'm guessing in order to alleviate my guilt, I am here rushing through some writing time, all the while completely distracted that I should be up and moving.  I'm thinking I should be doing those other things or at least lining them up so I have my plan of attack.  And maybe, right now, that is what I should be doing.  I have some uncertainties about what I might do today and a few minutes might be all I need to put them in place and free up my mind to keep me from begin so distracted.

I'll should probably do that.  I'll let you know how it goes.  But I'm still energized and plans are made to be changed!  Especially if I am feeling guilty.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT