Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hooks

Where do I go this morning?  What do I do?  I have a few household chores.  I need to do some grocery shopping.  We have no toothpaste or will run out of the tiny sample tube we are using very soon.  I don't want to wake up with no toothpaste tomorrow.  And coffee.  I need more of that.  Eggs.

It sounds like the first order of 'going' will be to gather supplies, now that I have a list started.  Before I do, I need to take a look at some of Jay's shop receipts.  He has been having some really good days lately.  Of course, there is the work of closing out his last years books so I can do all the taxes.  I need to start setting some time aside for that.  It isn't good enough to have it hovering in the background of my mind anymore.  I need to start pulling that more forward. And what other million things can I think about doing that won't possibly fit into one day?  A five mile run.  I want to do that for sure.

One other thing I need to buy is cup hooks.  It's not that I bought any mugs.  I don't hang coffee mugs in the kitchen.  No.  These hooks I use for something else and I couldn't find any yesterday when I looked.  I use the hooks for my medals and after yesterday, I have one more to add to the wall directly behind me.  One new medal from yesterday.  Push forward to five miles today.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT