Thursday, April 19, 2012

Circus or science

I am a little distracted and uber focused all at the same time.  I know, two extremes and I've managed to hold possession of both at the same time.  I'm sure if I did a little research there would be some medical paper written about it.  They would outline all the possible symptoms, tell you what you should take for it and then list the multiple side effects from the medication that outnumber the problem itself.  I'm not much interested in the diagnosis, the medical reports, or the medication.  I'm too distracted to read anything like that and it isn't the object of my focus.
Somewhere, at some point, I got extremely busy.  I not exactly sure when it all started to creep in but I seem to be in the middle of quite a few things going on to the point I am actually shuffling things I need to do to make time for other things to do.  I've put some things aside.  I've jumped things up to the top of the list and then moved them back down again to make room for something else.  My priorities are starting to feel like a circus act and are wondering what hoop they need to jump through next.  If only it were that simple.  I'm the one that has to figure out the order of the hoops!  And oh look, I left those two off to the side.
It doesn't help that I go off  into my visual imagination like that.  Not really.  Well, maybe it helps a little.  I'm a little indecisive about it all.  It might have something to do with having lot's to do.  Maybe I need a small break.  Wonder if there is a circus in town?  Or maybe I should go with the multi-side effect medication.  Nah!
TT
---------------
Yes - Ran yesterday.  That was day four of the seven day consecutive run week.  Three days to go! Whew! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT