Friday, April 27, 2012

Be reasonable

At the moment I am not really sitting here at my desk writing.  No.  What I am actually doing right now is trying to convince myself that I am not really too tired to go out for a run.  I'm not really trying to distract myself from going out to run by sitting upstairs in front of my laptop instead of going out for a short run.  Sure I'm not. 
Yes.  I know it's the end of the week.  Yes.  I know it's been tough.  Yes.  I know I'm always having a hard time about now and, yes, I can find so many reasons that would seem reasonable to say...oh what the heck...what's the big deal about missing one run? Yes, yes, yes.
So what is the deal about missing one run?  If it isn't a big deal than why miss it?  Would I miss my run if I missed it?  I think I would.
I gotta go.  There doesn't seem to be any reasonable reason for missing my run that I would miss if I missed it.  Don't make me explain.  That would be unreasonable.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT