Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A quick word

I don't really have time to post this morning. I am trying only to attempt a diversionary tactic to keep my last post from being on the top of the reading list. I guess I am feeling a bit self-conscious about the fact that I got an outlandish compliment and went out and talked about it.
You understand, of course, it was a bit of writing. But then don’t misunderstand that all the facts were perfectly accurate, the run happened for the time and distance I described and I was approached in exactly the way depicted by someone who told me exactly what they did. Maybe it was just all too much to talk about.
I tried to approach it from a writing standpoint and not as a boastful display of ego. I included the picture because I merely had to remind myself what the video character actually looked like. I printed it and showed it to Jay and he even thought there were similarities. So, I’m writing now because I am feeling a bit embarrassed by the compliment and the fact that my writing may have come off sounding boastful when it wasn’t what I was going for at all.
There are some days you can’t win for losing but you keep at it anyway.  So I've accomplished my goal of displacing the top of the reading list and attempting to write without any time.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT