Wednesday, December 9, 2015

What's the plan

My weekend of baking flew by. I am now well past the weekend and midweek with the pace not showing any indication it will slow down. I will need to stop and get adjusted and sorted out soon. There are quite a few things that need to be taken care of and I need to get my priorities in order. Not only are the holidays approaching but I've got two other birthdays to consider. It's time to stop rushing around getting things done to make sure I am doing the things that need to get done first.

I always put up the tree and decorate before my oldest son, Sonny's birthday. His birthday is next Monday so this weekend the tree will be first priority. I could get a head start by starting on that sooner after work but I know how that goes. I might have good intentions and I think it will work out early in the day but when the time comes, it doesn't happen that way.

Some shopping is in order. I have a list of good girls and boys that need some serious attention. It's a shame I have a list of their names and not something beside them. It would help to know where and what I am shopping for and have a game plan. I'll need to work that out.

Now, other duties are pulling me away but this 'plan' to get organized is still with me. I'll take care of a few things as my day goes on but some real time management is in order. Soon, soon. But now I have some things that need to be taken care of before I do that.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT