Thursday, December 3, 2015

Pause and focus

Again I'm having some confusion with days, which is which, and is it Wednesday or Thursday. You would think this reoccurring disorientation of time would abate after numerous reiterations. It hasn't, and I still sometimes have to pause and conscientiously remind myself of the accurate day of the week. I do that and it sets me straight but sometimes I am hit with the same confused state again when I need to pause and put myself back on track.

I guess this is just an example of anything we want to stay focused on. Some habits we want to break or create fall into this type of category of having to remind ourselves. We need to catch ourselves when we are confused or do the same things we want to change. We need to stop and think. Pause and refocus. Remind ourselves on what is real and what we really want.

Then try, for once, to remember what day it is.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT