Saturday, December 19, 2015

Tree and cake

Another day and I'm off and running before the energy levels start to dip in the nether regions. I need to get as organized and get as many things off my list so I stop the crazy thinking of, "I didn't get that done yet." Most of the things that need to get done are being done. Most are pretty timely.

Okay - I have the tree up and it was by my deadline of 12/14. The only problem is that there isn't a single decoration adorning it. I've wrapped gifts and placed them strategically along side the tree but the tree itself isn't complete. If it didn't already come with lights it would just be greenery. But it's still a tree and I will get myself up the attic and have a fully decorated tree by nightfall. I will have gifts spread wonderfully underneath making a holiday presentation any child would love.

I need to turn my attention to menu. I don't seem to be getting any help with appetizer ideas but that may change if I can sway the conversation appropriately. I might have the opportunity at Mr. L's birthday party tomorrow. He wants a Batman cake (?) and pizza so Sonny will be making some dough and spreading it out. I'm not sure what I need to do to help but I will if they need me.

Now, it's time to make another list to prioritize what I can do now. I'll take it from here.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT