Thursday, December 17, 2015

FRIDAY! sort of

Today is my FRIDAY! I know it's really Thursday but as a work day it's Friday. I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow. It's a good thing! It's fab and it has me revved. I should be drag, dragging, dragged but instead I'm getting an extra ounce of bundled energy ready to be released over a three day weekend.

Okay, calm down. Let's not spend this entire energy wad on the first few minutes of Thursday (which is my FRIDAY). So, after work, let there be calm for more than 2 minutes at a time. Let's get out the priority lists. I will organize my scattered thoughts and figure out what and what will not be done. I will tackle the must do's first and have a game plan to accomplish the rest.

I'm so smart for taking this day off tomorrow because that makes today my FRIDAY!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT