Friday, December 11, 2015

Uphill

I have my work cut out for me. I don't think that is a truly accurate statement because I will need to cut out the work that needs to be done along with doing it. I think it might be an uphill battle for a while but what good are battles if there isn't a little effort put into them.

It's that time of year when everything gets crammed into a small amount of time. I know I am talking about work and battles but when it comes down to it, I enjoy all this stuff. It isn't really a battle and it really isn't uphill. Even if it is all those things are true and it is uphill work, I don't mind pushing up that hill to get to the top. It's a really nice time of year.

I will be pushing and working and driving uphill this weekend. I have things to do and lists to make. I have baking and decorating and cleaning up to sit and enjoy the view from the top. I have a couple of hills to tackle but in the end there isn't a better place I would rather be.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT