Monday, November 10, 2014

Slow news

I started out thinking about the weather but who wants to hear about that? It's the same cooler temperature it was yesterday morning so not exactly a big news flash. It isn't outrageous for this time of year. It's about where it usually is at this time on the 10th of November. 

I also noticed I am making a study of the clock. I keep glancing over to check the time.  I'm thinking if I get to work 30 minutes earlier, I will be able to leave 30 minutes earlier. It's all a mind puzzle. I could also go in at regular time and use the extra minutes here and now instead of later. The problem is that I am thinking too hard about watching the clock instead of using the time one good way or the other.

A couple or ordinary subjects: time and the weather. Must be a slow news day.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT