Friday, November 14, 2014

It's...

I've lost track of what day it is. It's Friday, end of the week, soon off for the weekend. I know all that and yet, I haven't absorbed the fact. I still feel like I've got more week to get through. It's that feeling I used to get when I was finished skating and it was weird to walk after taking off my skates. It was a jerky, what happened to my legs stride instead of the smooth flow I had just experienced. Don't ask me why I'm thinking about skating. I haven't put on a pair of skates in...don't even make me try to think how long it's possibly been. I can't think that far back.

I'm sure at some point today, I will realize it's Friday. It hasn't settled on me yet but it will. Then. Yes, then, I will figure out the next smooth steps. I obviously need another cup of coffee to at least wake up enough to think. How does anyone lose track of it being a Friday!?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT