Sunday, April 27, 2014

Get to it

I've had quite a bit going on this morning and it's only 10:30! Good thing...I have lot's more I want to do!

There needs to be more organization outside with this new deck completed. I have to say it was more than well worth having it done. I've managed to spend more time outside and plan on spending even more. There are some things that were taken off the old deck that need to find a new home even if it means disposal. Some things you keep around and don't realize they aren't needed until they get moved. I have some of those type of items and others that shouldn't have been in the places they were placed. Some adjustments to the new stairs will get some attention. I have more paving stones that need to be rearranged and then some general clutter busting.

Grocery shopping, laundry, cooking, and indoor chores also need to be addressed. I'll also carve out a few more minutes for writing to add to the very good use of time I managed yesterday morning. Some real progress was made on my Crossed Wires story! Moving on, moving forward...got to get to it!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT