Friday, April 18, 2014

Still waiting

This is where we are as far as progress on our backyard deck replacement. We are still down to the bare bones, still needing some of those (bones) supports replaced, still waiting on the crew to come back and finish the job. Another sigh to dispel the heavy weight of waiting.

The good news is I talked to the foreman yesterday evening and it looks like we are on track to get this job completed in the next few days. It will still be all done by Easter!

I had to post this better shot of the teeniest, tiniest, slab of concrete outside my back door. I realize my house was built a long time ago, but it must have been in the dark ages to score the smallest concrete area known to man. I'm still shaking my head on how impossibly small this is. A mere step. A stumble.

But all of it will be corrected in a matter of a few days!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT