Tuesday, April 8, 2014

And they all fall down

I'm not sure what I'm going to see when I come home this evening. I can only get through the day and try to stay calm. It's all been arranged and nothing I think or say will have any impact except for a negative reaction.
Jay is having the bushes lining each side of our backyard cut down. All of them. Is that supposed to make me feel so sad, cause it does. He has told me about wanting to do this. In snatches, in partial ideas, and meted portions of information without explaining the entire vision. He has all types of accelerated claims when I express my doubts. I can get accelerated, too but I can't understand what someone doesn't explain.
We have different thoughts on this subject but I will stand back and let him have his vision even if I don't see it. New beginnings, right? This might be a change that will spark things anew. It will be something positive and I won't let the differing opinions kill the final vision I might be able to see once this part is done.
I think I'll be coming home to a very new backyard today.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT