Saturday, April 5, 2014

Don't do it again

The weather is murky gray, cool. My head is swimming out of hazy, should have stayed in bed, clouds from a little too much celebration from last night. Thank goodness, it's Saturday. I might need a nap later but for now I am happy with pouring another strong cup of coffee. I filled some time this morning crawling into a cave of bookkeeping. I have other things to do, of course, but it may take me a little more time to get revved up. I'm moving a little slow but starting to feel the haze clear slightly. I think the coffee is working.

It was Jay's birthday yesterday so we tried to go out and have a drink. Crowds prevented that from happening so we had our drink(s) at home. I am too much the flyweight for more than two or three beers a weekend much less the two cosmo's I thought I could handle. Punishment comes the next morning trying to dose myself with bookkeeping and coffee. So far so good. I think.

Give me a little more time. I'll check in a little later as I progressively feel more like myself. I'm getting there, so for now I will leave you with those famous last words, "I won't do that again."
Right.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT