Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Even more cookies

I received another cookie order.  *smile*

Let me see.  That will be 7 separate orders for a total of 21 dozen cookies since July 6th. That would be less than two months and all the orders are coming from new shoppers that happened upon my site.  And I still haven't updated it!
Dante is close to finalizing a true logo.  We have gone back and forth on revisions and think we are close to accepting one.  Then there will be the task of polishing up the site and making it customer friendly.  And then the cookies...not much to do there.  I am able to whip up a batch in no time at all.
Today I will be delivering a small tin for the brother of two sisters that found my site.  They live in Boston and NYC (I talked by phone to each) and their brother lives here and it's his birthday.  Do you know how special it makes me feel to be able to bake cookies for someone's birthday?  It's the entire reason I decided to start this venture up in the first place.  And now this venture is feeling less like a hobby (even though it still is) to more like a small business (even though I already try to treat it that way).

Another order.  Cookies.  *smile*
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT