Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Drama

The cable company did me a disservice and knocked out my television and internet for a day (or was it two)?  Maybe they actually did me a service.  I had no television which wasn't so bad but I also had no internet.  So I wrote.  You don't need internet to open a word document.  So that is how I spent my time until I realized I was very tired and came up with the idea of downloading a book on my phone.  Yes.  I had also finished reading the last book on my Nook and returned the paperback I had been loaned by a friend.
The writing went very well.  I realize it is taking me forever to get any amount of words down but I am going to blame that on getting home beat up and tired.  That might have been a little dramatic, but after days, weeks, and all this recent time churning out the work I've been doing all day I deserve a little latitude.   Now that was a little dramatic.  So alright already...everyone gets it.  I've been busy and I'm going to use it as the next big excuse.
I hate it when I call myself out.  I think I'll download another book.  Or better yet.  I think I'll watch some television.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT