Thursday, August 8, 2013

Just a moment

Oh my gosh.
I really need a moment without having a huge list of items to do.  Or maybe not.  Maybe this is the best thing, the being so busy and all, that could be going on for me right now.  Energy gives you energy.  It's like the rich only get richer.  Energy feeds off of energy, which gets you motivated to do more.  It's an infectious addiction.
I'm not saying I haven't been tired.  I have been.  After hours and days of constant energy there is a time when I need to stop and clear everything out of the way.  I need to stop and say, I can do that part tomorrow, later, after I give myself a short break.  The best part is it seems short breaks are working, for the most part.  No matter how tired I was yesterday, I was back at it this morning and feeling good.  That is, until the end of the day when I have to get a few more things done and then I'm pooped.
Do I have a long list of items to get done?  I do.  It's there in my mind and I need to sort it out to figure how I will get these things done.  But, no mistake, they will get taken care of.  All in good time.  Oh my!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT