Monday, December 31, 2012

One more time with feeling

This is it.

The last day of the year.  It also happens to be my birthday.  Lately, I've been saying I always wait for the last possible day to get a year older.  It might have something to do with turning 57 and a few months ago I might have had a bigger problem with that number.  Not so much lately and definitely not today. 
I could go back through this past year and tick off some of the things I've managed.  I could make a small list of things I've done.  Everyone does, don't they? 
I ran over 700 miles this year which is the most miles I've run in a year - ever.
I completed the first draft of a fiction novel.
I baked approximately 1400 cookies for profit making just short of $900.00.

I'm not going to sit here and keep talking about what I've done.  Yea!  Good for me, but looky here.  Today might be the end of the year but tomorrow is the start of a new one.  I still have those same things to do.  I have that new future to look forward to with a clean slate.  Everyone does no matter how old or young they might be.
So here I am, Ms. 57, and here I go.  This is it.

One more time with feeling!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT