Saturday, December 22, 2012

Better pace

This is only my third day of vacation that extends through the end of this year.  I was feeling a little antsy about how I would fill my time but I'm finding I'm not really having that much of a problem.  Yesterday, I thought I had an enormous list of things to do.  It turns out once I knew what I had to do I got most of it done. 
Maybe that is why I was thinking I might have trouble today with a lacking for things to do.  Not the case.  There are plenty of things that I can do and I'm really looking forward to sorting through all of them.  More than sorting...more like actually having the time to get started on them and work on them and even getting some of them completed.  But at a better pace.
Excuse me, but I have a few things to do.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT